Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Welcome to Questions for the Shabbos Table

I have a compulsion for which I apologize.  In the words of Rav Kook, the 1st Chief Rabbi of Israel: I don't speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.”  


Questions for the Shabbos Table contains snippets from the weekly Torah portion. The goal of Questions for the Shabbos Table is to bring more Torah to English speakers living in Israel and abroad.
For some who have recently immigrated to Israel, there may be the nagging sentiment of being in a foreign country. Questions for the Shabbos Table is intended to do away with that sentiment, for you not to be a stranger in a strange land.

And for those living abroad, it is a means to come closer to the Divine. If however you are living in the Land, you are already a step closer.





No comments:

Post a Comment